Tuesday, September 22, 2009

MY FIRST STAMP CLASS EVER!

Well needless to say I was shocked when I got an email from Stampin' Up! saying there was a lead for me regarding my Beginners Stamping Class tonight. As a new demonstrator living in a new city, I am looking everywhere for customers. I walked the neighborhood handing out flyers for my Open House. My neighbor was not able to attend but she went to my SU! website and found my list of classes. I was thrilled! I LOVE teaching people to stamp. I'm hoping she will tell her friends and so on and so on..........

Since I had only a few hours to come up with 4 cards, I hustled like crazy and came up with these cards. (If I KNEW someone was going to come I would have already had something prepared.)

So here goes!!



My Fall Card using Stamp Set: Falling Leaves and Designer Series Paper, Autumn Meadows.


My Christmas Card using Stamp Set: Season of Joy, the Scallop Circle Punch and the new Eyelet Border.



My Halloween Card using Stamp Set: Batty for you and the Designer Series Paper, Cast-a-Spell.




Gift card holder inside and out using Sahara Sand Cardstock with Real Read and Whisper White along with the Word Window Punch, the 1/2" circle punch and the Horizontal Slot. Stamp Set, Season of Joy.



This is how I decorated the table!

Let me know what you think!!

No comments:

Post a Comment