Thursday, March 25, 2010

Going Grungy

I've seen some great cards lately where there is a lot going on but it all seems to come together in the end. So I thought I'd try my hand at it and I think it turned out pretty darn good! (if I do say so myself!) :)

I recently got an email from a friend who gave me an unhappy face because I sent a card to her boss with some signed documents in it and she thought it was going to come to her.

When I worked in the corporate world I would ask the caller if he wanted to talk to "the man in charge" or "the woman who knows what's going on." I thought I'd send her a little something to let her know how much we appreciate her because she definitely is the woman who knows what's going on. (We love you Steve!! [the man in charge])

So here is her card....let me know what you think of it!!!





Here is what I used to create this card:

Paper: Orchid Opulence, Barely Banana, Shades of Spring DP (page 25 in Occasions Mini)
Stamp Sets: Versatile Verses (retired) Floral Background (retired)
Ink: Orchid Opulence & Barely Banana (for sponging)
Accessories: Extra Large Two-Step Bird Punch (page 10 in Occasions Mini), Button Latte (yellow), Hemp, scallop punch, sponges, spiral punch, embossing folder, Labels One die cut, non SU ribbon (my Certainly Celery Satin Ribbon on page 27 of Occasions Mini hasn't arrived yet so I had to make due!)

No comments:

Post a Comment