Monday, June 7, 2010

New Cards from my June Class

My first card I just LOVE!!! I came up with the idea all by myself which always makes me a happy camper.

This set "Wanted" will be retiring June 30th, but I love it so much I am going to keep it!




Stamps: God's Blesings (Happy Birthday), Wanted
Cardstock: Sage Shadow (retiring), Close to Cocoa (retiring)
Ink: Close to Cocoa (retiring)
Accessories: 3/4" circle, 1" circle, star brads (retiring), hemp twine, sponges




This next card is simple but elegant. I cased it from briarthyme over at SCS. Click here to see her gallery.


Stamp Set: Elements of Style
Cardstock: Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Ink: Certainly Celery
Accessories: Eyelet border punch, square lattice embossing folder, certainly celery satin ribbon



I came up with this idea by accident!!! A happy accident for sure! I used the scallop punch on the edge of Mellow Moss then crimped it and said "hey, this looks like a fence".. and there you have it!! Cute huh??


Stamp Set: Pocket Silhouettes
Cardstock: Regal Rose, Mellow Moss (retiring), Hostess Level I DSP Pattern Pack III
Ink: Mellow Moss, So Saffron, Regal Rose
Accessories: crimper, scallop oval punch, large oval punch, scallop edge punch


This beauty is simple easy and quick!!


Stamp Sets: Well Scripted, Together Forever (retiring)
Cardstock: Eggplant Envy, Orchid Opulence (retiring), whisper white
Ink: Eggplant Envy, Orchid Opulence (retiring)
Accessories: Border punch scallop trim


I hope you enjoyed looking at them...please feel free to leave me a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment