Wednesday, September 8, 2010

SEPTEMBER HALLOWEEN CLASS


These are the cards we will be making at my September Class in Anaheim on Thursday, September 9th.

I used the following for all of them items:

Cardstock: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White
Ink: Black Stazon, Pumpkin Pie, Elegant Eggplant (I used the blender pens to color)
Stamp Sets: Fang-tastic, Itty Bitty Backgrounds, Got Treats, Batty for You
Punches: Oval punch, corner rounder, Owl Punch, Window Punch, Scallop Round Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Scallop border punch, 1 1/4" Square Punch (for quilt card), Bat Punch, Cropadile
Accessories: Spider Embossing Folder, Two Tag Die Cut, Paper Sacks,
Ribbon: Pumpkin Pie Grosgrain, Basic Black Grosgrain, Black Satin




I CASED this idea from Kirsteen Gill, her website is www.creatinwithkirsteen.com



I used the cute owl punch....turned the body upside down and cut off his feet to make this ghost. I actually think it looks more like an octopus....maybe I should have moved her eyes up higher.

For the bat layered look, I punched out two bat pieces of pumpkin pie and glued them to the back of the black bat.

I also CASED the bow but I do not know from who and I apologize. The bow was made using two hearts from the owl punch.

And the Trick or Treat bag is from the "Fang-tastic" stamp set in the new Holiday Mini Catalog.



I CASED the quilt idea from Diana Fox Gibbs...check out her video here on her blog.


This is a 2,4,6,8 box.........very easy. You can get two of these from one sheet of cardstock (8 1/2 x 11)

No comments:

Post a Comment