Wednesday, July 27, 2011

LAST OF THE SUMMER STAMPING AT TAFT

This summer I have been so fortunate to have been able to stamp with a group of ladies who live here in CT. They are wonderful, creative and they love to laugh!

Here is my crafting area BEFORE the girls arrive:


Here is my table after stamping for almost 5 hours! From left is Lois, Donna, Rhonda and Pat.



Here are the girls with a card they made:







Thank you Rhonda for bringing the techniques and supplies for us to make the above cards! I'm going to try them when I get home!



Pat tried the new letterpress folder called fancy fan. AFTER we tried it once, we decided to read the directions!! Evidentally you are supposed to use CRAFT ink, oh well!!! It sure looks good to me!



Rhonda brought this beautiful arrangement of flowers made of designer paper! They are soooo beautiful!!!


I'm going to miss you all!!!! mmmmmwwwwwaaaaaaaa



No comments:

Post a Comment