Wednesday, August 24, 2011

GOING FOR IT!

Click on photo to enlarge!




Well I finally made a card after 3 weeks of not stamping!! I have to say, after spending time with my dear friend Pat Huntoon this summer, I was able to create something that was out of the box for me!! And I LIKED IT! I kept thinking...."what would Pat do?" So I tore this, sponged that and added glitter and ribbons and pearls OH MY!! Whadda ya think?

OK Pat so now it's out of the bag.....this is your card!!

Here is the recipe:

Stamp: Summer Solstice
Cardstock: River Rock, Chocolate Chip, DSP Paisley Petals
Ink: Not Quite Navy, Old Olive, Crumb Cake (all sponged), Chocolate Chip (greeting)
Accessories: C.Chip Satin Ribbon, Jewels- basic pearls, dimensionals, 2 way glue stick, Dazzling Diamonds, Square Lattice Emb. Folder, scallop trim border punch

No comments:

Post a Comment