Saturday, September 3, 2011

Blogger's Challenge: Monochromatic Blues


I very rarely participate in Challenges, but I felt moved to try it! Here here it is! Funny how it is a Winter card and it's over 100+ degrees outside!!

If you'd like to play along with this weeks Bloggers Challenge, click here. I'm going to try to do this right and link back to the correct blog.


I used Stampin' Up! products.
Stamp: Warmest Regards
Cardstock: Whisper White, Pacific Point and Bashful Blue
Ink: Pacific Point and Bashful Blue
Accessories: Embossing Folder: Northern Flurry, Bashful Blue Satin Ribbon, dimensionals, sponges, sizzlets lots of tags, scallop trim border punch, rhinestones. I also made a spray with shimmer paint and rubbing alcohol.

7 comments:

  1. Of course, I love your blue.... What a delightful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card! The snowflakes are fabulous! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This Card just looks absoloutely BEAUTIFUL. I LOVE your Snowflakes and the gorgeous Scallop. It also helps that Blue is my very Favourite Colour.... Great Job.
    Beverley.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, I love snowflake cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah snowflakes in blue....the perfect wintery feel. Thanks for joining the BC Monochromatic challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Christmas card - fab use of the resist technique! Thanks for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge!

    ReplyDelete