Monday, September 12, 2011

PLAYING AROUND-GRUNGY STYLE



I wanted to send my friend Pat Huntoon a card because I miss her and because she brings out my inspiration to create! So when you are creating a card for Pat, you can't send mediocre stuff, you gotta bring out the big guns! So I cut, embossed, punched, stamped, folded, sponged and masked my way through this card! I hope she likes it!!!

She also has a great sense of humor and has done tons of cards with Cool Cat, so I had to add her to my card as well!

Stamps: Cool Cat '05 (retired), Travel Post '04 (retired), All Year Cheer II '02 (retired) (I Miss You)
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Sofe Suede
Ink: Stazon Black, Soft Suede
Accessories: embossing folders (stripes and square lattice) jewelery tag, sponge, neutral brads, glue dots

As usual the card looks much better in real life (IRL) but I thought taking a picture outside with concrete behind it added a bit of grunge to it!!! Please feel free to leave me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment