Wednesday, July 25, 2012

LOVE THIS TECHNIQUE


Click here to see a tutorial on how to do this from Dawn Olchefske


I saw a card like this on pinterest and just fell in love with it.  And I'm very in love with the new 2012-2014 In Colors too!!!  Can you tell?  So I just had to make a card with each color.  I hope you like them!  And they are tons of fun to make and very, very fast!!!



 Gumball Green





 Primrose Petals


                               

Midnight Muse





Summer Starfruit


Raspberry Ripple

                         



Here are the dimensions for the light cardstock:

2" x 3 1/4"  
3" x 4 1/4"
4" x 5 1/4"

Here are the dimensions for the dark cardstock

2 1/4" x 3 1/2"
3 1/4" x 4 1/2"
5 1/2 x 8 1/.2": (card)

Inside I cut a light cardstock 4" x 5 1/4"

I hope you enjoy making these cards!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment