Friday, July 27, 2012

THANK YOU CARDS

One of the gals here at the Summer School saw me stamping with her niece and mentioned how she loved the frogs and the butterflies.  So I decided to make some cards for her.  I decided on simple and easy.  I like how they turned out.  Sorry about the shadow from the window, but these turned out better than the other photos I took of them.

If you click on the pictures, they will get bigger.  Then you can see where I scored above and below the ribbon to give it a pop.  I also used the markers to get the two colors of the butterflies.





Midnight Muse & Gumball Green
(2012-14 In Colors)



Primrose Petals & Raspberry Ripple
(2012-14 In Colors)

Stamp Set:  Papillon Potpourri, Lacy & Lovely (Salutation), Moving Forward (Ronald McDonald House Stamp Set-frog)
Cardstock:  Whisper White
Ink: Primrose Petals & Raspberry Ripple and markers    other card used Midnight Muse & Gumball Green ink & markers
Accessories:  Raspberry Ripple Ribbon and scoring





Next cards I stamped once on the card, then stamped again on a piece of scrap and punched it out and layered it on top of the first stamped image to get a "floating" look.

I also scored 3 lines in front of the Salutation but made them angle off.  To see a closer look, click on the picture.




Gumball Green


Midnight Muse


Stamp Set:  Papillon Potpourri, Lacy & Lovely (Salutation)
Cardstock:  Whisper White
Ink:  Gumball Green & Midnight Muse
Accessories:  Elegant Butterfly Punch, scoring, glue dot and rhinestone


No comments:

Post a Comment