Friday, September 7, 2012

3X3 POST IT NOTE HOLDER

HAPPY FEET!!!

I love finding new things to make and I love it even more when there is a tutorial and directions!

So here is a 3x3 post it note holder to make just in time for the holidays!


Please watch her video to see how to make it.





Ain't it cute????  And sooooo darn easy to make!




I am borrowing my husband's laptop so I don't know how to crop these pictures!  But I finally learned how to put my name etc. on it.

I would definitely view the video to see how she makes it, but you don't have to write down the dimensions as I have listed them here for you.

Here are the measurements:

  • Gumball green card stock measures 7 3/8" W x 3 1/4" H
  • score across long side at 3 1/8", 3 1/2", and 3 7/8"
  • Cherry Cobbler is 2 7/8" W x 3 1/8" H
  • Very Vanilla is 2 3/4" W x 3" H
  • Designer paper selections are punched with the 1 1/4" square punch  (as you can see there is a larger space between the top squares and the bottom squares, but because of the large cut out, it pretty much covers it.



No comments:

Post a Comment