Sunday, December 2, 2012

CHRISTMAS ADVENT CALENDAR



Check out this Advent Calendar
I used an 11" x 24" frame ($3 from Walmart)





I had no plans on how I wanted it to turn out.
So I started by stamping each date using Gumball Green and Cherry Cobbler.




This angle is to try to help you see it better.




After I stamped image onto Very Vanilla I punched them out with the 1" square punch.
Then I chose from the DSP "Be of Good Cheer".  I tried to stay away from the lighter pages so the images would show up better.  I then punched them out with the Postage Stamp Punch.



After they were done I needed to bling it up!  So I layered them over the Red Glimmer Paper and punched them with the 1 3/8" square punch.



For the background, I used the 12x12 DSP and cut an inch off the bottom. (Now you have 12 x 11 piece)
Then I took another piece of 12 x 12 (red) and cut (2) the size 1 1/2" X 11" (for both the left and right sides.)


I then took more of the red DSP and cut another (2) strips, this time the size would be 1" x 11"  (this goes across the top and bottom)

I see now that I could have made it either way 11" high x 14" wide (the way I did it) or 14" high x 11" wide.  Either way works!!  Cuz you have 5 rows of 5!!!


Stamps:  25 & Counting (page 17)
Cardstock:  Gumball Green (In Color) (page 152) Cherry Cobbler (page155), Very Vanilla (page 156) DSP Be of Good Cheer (pg 164), Red Glimmer Paper (page 160)
Accessories:  1" square punch (page 183), Postage Stamp Punch (page 182), 1 3/8" square punch (page 183)








No comments:

Post a Comment