Sunday, January 27, 2013

MONKEY BUSINESS

My grandaughter turned 2 and her theme for the party was Curious George.  So I decided to create a girl monkey for her.  I found a post on Pinterest but it won't let me link it up here.  So I'll do my best to show you how to make this cute monkey!




Here is the card.



Here is my grandaughter reading her card!



Here are the punches I used.
  Click on the picture to enlarge it.


This is the picture on Pinterest, it won't take me to the person who first posted it.  So I think you can figure it out from this picture.  

I used the 1 1/4" circle punch to make the bananas.
I used the heart on the owl punch to make her bow.
Notice I actually used a different design to draw the mouth.
I used Soft Suede, Daffodil Delight and Crumb Cake.
Please contact me if you have any questions.


No comments:

Post a Comment