Friday, February 1, 2013

MORE VALENTINE TREAT HOLDERS


I first found this idea on a blog from someone in Germany, so I had to translate it and redo the calculations from metric to inches.  BUT one day on Pinterest I found a tutorial in English by Dawn Tidd!!  Yay!!  Here is the link to her tutorial.

I printed the tutorial (not a video) and viola!, here is what I made.  I had fun making these!



 Don't forget you can click on these pictures to make them bigger.


Yes, the first one is retired DSP from last year, but when making these for the grandkids, they don't care!



I used the Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Adorning Accents (the heart one)



A Hershey nugget would fit just right in the bottom!!
I wanted the red one on the right to have some DSP on the top, so I punch it out and put adhesive on it to give it a little more color.



Recipe:
Stamp:  Hostess Mixed Medley, Pretty Postage
Ink:  Real Red
Accessories:  Postage Stamp Punch, 1 1/4" scalloped circle punch, 3/4" circle punch, and for the top of them I used the Fancy Flower punch.  Make sure to pay attention to the tutorial to see how to punch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment