Monday, March 4, 2013

IT'S PLAY TIME AGAIN



I love getting out my "stuff" and just start creating.
That is what happened here.

I love the Bashful Blue and the Crumb Cake together.
I was really happy with it when I finished, but after a while I decided it just needs something else.  Don't know what I'm going to do, but I'll post when I come up with something.



Don't forget you can click on the picture and it will get bigger.




I tried a little technique called "kissing".  I used the detailed flower from the stamp set Mixed Bunch.  Inked it up with Bashful Blue ink.  Then I took the bird from Notably Ornate and pressed him onto the flower.  The bird picked up the  design of the flower.


Recipe:
Stamps:  Notably Ornate, Mixed Bunch, SAB 2012 Bliss
Cardstock:  Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Bashful Blue
Ink:  Bashful Blue, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
Accessories:  Antique Brad, Linen thread, Victoria Crochet trim, sponging & tearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment