Tuesday, April 16, 2013

GARDEN COLLAGE - OLDIE BUT A GOODIE


I really love this set and never really used it (2005) till now.  I've seen lots of cards on Pinterest lately using it and said "well let's get that puppy out and start playing with it."





So this is my version of the card I found on Pinterest but it didn't use Garden Collage.  I felt like coloring so I grabbed it and away I went.  I was more interested in seeing if I could CASE this card done by Amy Celona.





Here is an upclose shot of the bird.
I was very pleased with it!  What do you think?


So then I decided to use the other stamp from Garden Collage and came up with this card.





I was really in the mood to color!!  I used watercolor paper after stamping with Black Stazon.





Here is a close up.
I actually used a retired marker "YOYO Yellow" to fill in some areas.
I ended up taking off the ribbon and it looks much better.




Here is what happens when you leave everything out on your desk thinking you are going to make another card and you end up making something else!  A mess!!


Recipe: (Hopefully I can remember)
Pink card:  
Stamp Set:  Garden Collage (retired)
Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, Very Vanilla, Watercolor Paper
Inks: Certainly Celery, Pink Piroutette, Black Stazon
Accessories:  Framelits Labels, large oval punch, sponging, blender pens, Textured Impressions Embossing folder (Hearts and curvy edge), Adorning Accents Edgelits, Designer Frames (Oval) embossing folders, eyelet border (retired), dimensionals, 2 way glue, dazzling diamonds.

MOM card:
Stamp Set:  Garden Collage (retired), Messages for Mom (retired)
Cardstock:  Daffodil Delight, Watercolor Paper, Soft Suede, DSP Polka Dot Parade
Inks:  YoYo Yellow (retired), Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Certainly Celery, Soft Suede, Sahara Sand, Crumb Cake, Black Stazon
Accessories:  Retired Spiral punch, versamark pen, clear embossing powder, edge tool.












No comments:

Post a Comment